Last updated on November 23rd, 2020 at 08:32 am
How to Transfer a Domain from Sadomain to Truehost Africa
Midrand based South African ISP that also provides web hosting, sitebuilder, and domain registration services. To transfer your website and the domain name from Sadomain.co.za to the finest cloud company Truehost Cloud follow the following steps;
Login on your sadomain.co.za Client Area.
- Locate and access Domain/My Domain
- Against the Domain Name to Transfer, select Manage Domain Option
- Locate and click Get EPP Button
- Confirm an EPP is generated and sent your email or displayed for you to copy
- Armed with the Domain EPP
Truehost Africa Clientarea
- Go to Truehost Cloud client area
- If new to Truehost Cloud, Register your account at Truehost.
- Login to Truehost.Africa
- Under Store Locate the Domain Menu
- Locate and Click Transfer Domain to US
Fill in the domain name and EPP code and click Add to Cart
Proceed to complete order and order additional services. That is How to Transfer a Domain from Sadomain to Truehost Africa.
Welcome to Truehost.Africa.
- Web hosting in South Africa
- Domain Registration in South Africa
- Website Builders in South Africa
- VPS Servers in South Africa