Job: Customer Experience Associate: Truehost Africa.
The link between the clients and the company. Offering top-notch customer experience to our clients based in South Africa.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Grow Truehost Africa.
- Advocate for the product in the South African Market.
- Remind customers about their service renewal dates & Encourage them to renew.
- Take orders, calculate charges, and process billing or payments.
- Give daily and monthly financial reports.
- Be available to offer timeless service and support to our clients.
- Seek referrals from satisfied customers.
- Seek product media-featuring among media personalities and houses, articles, blogs, and Newspapers to build more publicity for Truehost Nigeria products & services.
- Collaborate with HR to build a team for Truehost Africa.
- Flexibility to handle other tasks that entail establishing the S.African office and team.
- Growing the product financially. Involves going the extra mile to market the product through designing posters, writing articles, and calling pending orders to help them complete their transactions & increase inquiries and new orders.
- Document Customer Experience, i.e., how they enjoy the services, the challenges, and proposals from their end.
- Seek Feedback, i.e., record details of customer contacts and actions or assistance they need.
- Any other task assigned within the company. It can be outside your description within the team.
- Be a self-starter who can manage time effectively to yield results.
- Be passionate about providing an excellent client experience
- Empathizing with both clients & colleagues, showing politeness & Kindness. #Empathy is the new Cool.
- Be resourceful and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be continuously look for ways to improve and exceed expectations
- Open to new challenges. Involves product/ role shifts.
- Be a flexible team player
- Must be Faithful, Available, and Teachable
- Previous experience in customer care.
- Passionate about marketing and serving clients.
- Have a functioning Laptop.
- Have a stable internet connection.
- Able to deliver excellent results when working remotely
- Language: English
- Be a fast learner.
- Located in Johannesburg
To be discussed during the interview.
Please send your application to: [email protected].
Johannesburg, South Africa.