Last updated on July 30th, 2020 at 06:43 am
Value for website: Many organizations or individuals has or had websites but for many reasons, they did not get any value for the websites. Some of the reason website owners get discouraged is
- Lack of expertise to design a good and friendly site.
- Lack of knowledge on Search Engine optimizations(SEO)
A website is like any other project that requires time and commitment. If you commit some time resources you will get some value for your websites.
Some of the recommendations are:
- Regular article writing on your service, area of specializations. This is commonly known as blogging. For example, if you’re running a Salon, you can provide content on the best hair, how to know the best salon, the cheapest yet the most descent hair style etc. You can as well provide information on some of the providers.
- You also need to consider social media pages e.g. Facebook, twitter, etc., this helps people to interact with your website everywhere. It’s said nowadays you’re likely to spend half of your day on social media.
- Get a very friendly website. If you’re not a web designer. You can invest in a good web designer. It’s a one-off cost.
- Last and not least; get the best hosting provider who will ensure your website is always available and always online. The hosting provider must be affordable and must also offer support all the time.
These are just but a few recommendations to help you get value for your money and reap more value for website.